Shampoo for daily use
Beautiful, healthy and well-groomed hair is the pride of every woman. In pursuit of an excellent hairstyle, you have to wash your hair daily to save curls from various styling products (for example, varnish, foam or mousse). But the constant use of shampoos can lead to the fact that the hair at the roots will constantly look oily, and the tips, on the contrary, will lose strength and become more broken.
Frequent use of detergents also threatens to lose the natural shine and beauty of the strands. To avoid this situation, it is necessary to use professional shampoo for daily use.
The reaction of hair to frequent washing
Some cosmetologists and dermatologists have a negative attitude to daily shampooing, citing the following arguments in their favor:
- Wet curls are very easy to damage or injure than dry locks. Therefore, frequent washing and combing of hair that has not yet had time to dry can lead to internal cracks or other flaws in the structure of the hairs.
- Constant use of a hair dryer to dry and make a hairstyle to dry out curls, moisture is lost due to styling products.
- Not only curls, but also the skin can suffer from daily shampooing - The dermis is also dried and exposed to the negative effects of inexpensive shampoos.
- The fat secreted by the sebaceous glands protects the hairs from the negative effects of the environment.. Therefore, the constant use of detergents leads to the appearance of dry and split ends, since the produced skin oil does not have time to reach the end of the hair. This is especially true for long hair.
- After frequent shampooing, the sebaceous glands resume work with a vengeance, therefore, an ideal hairstyle can last only a few hours, in the remaining time, the roots become greasy and look scruffy.
To avoid the negative consequences of frequent washing of strands, it is necessary to use special shampoos for daily use from well-known brands.
Features of the composition
Shampoo for regular use has a special composition that helps to effectively overcome a variety of pollution, greasy shine and other difficulties.
The main components that make up such tools are:
- Soft Surfactant Ingredients - enveloping pollution, they remove them together with the foam formed during soaping.
- Plant extracts and natural ingredients - contribute to the strengthening of the roots, stimulate the elasticity of the strands, restoring their structure, and moisturize the skin.
- Vitamins and minerals - penetrating into the deep layers of hairs, they strengthen them.
- Moisturizing and degreasing agents - used depending on the type of dermis of the head.
- A variety of chemical components - It can be flavorings, colorants and preservatives.
When choosing a product for daily use, pay attention that there is no sodium sulfate in its structure. This is a rather aggressive element that is not suitable for constant use.
The amount of chemical ingredients also affects the quality of the shampoo. The lower it is, the more painless the procedure for daily shampooing will be for the epidermis.
In the next video, a leading hair expert will tell you how to choose and use a professional shampoo.
Advantages and disadvantages
A mild shampoo is suitable for daily use. Such a cosmetic product has several advantages:
- Quickly and efficiently removes a variety of contaminants.
- Protects roots from excessive dehydration.
- Protects curls from the negative effects of the environment, for example, protects against ultraviolet rays.
- It relieves hair from toxins that destroy roots.
- Removes static voltage.
- It restores curls smoothness and silkiness, as it smooths the scales of hairs.
The main disadvantage of cosmetic products for frequent use is its high cost. Only professional hair care products from well-known brands have a mild detergent base.
Shampoos, which are not very expensive, are not so effective and do a poor job of removing excess fat on the roots and rid the curls of pollution.
What to look for when choosing
When choosing cosmetics for washing hair every day, you need to pay attention to the type of skin:
Greasy dermis - purchase cosmetics, which include plant extracts that regulate the sebaceous glands. It could be:
This product allows you to gently cleanse, soothing the irritated dermis.
Dry skin and brittle strands - a delicate shampoo that contains silk proteins, vitamin complexes and plant extracts is suitable for them:
- green tea;
Normal epidermis - the structure of the detergent should contain vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients that allow you to maintain natural lubrication on the locks.
Combined skin - combines two problems: dry tips and fat roots. Therefore, such hair must be carefully looked after. Shampoo for this type of hair should include ingredients that simultaneously have a moisturizing and degreasing effect, for example:
- medicinal plants;
- egg yolk.
Review of the best brands
Choose a shampoo for daily use from well-known brands:
- Kapous - suitable for all hair types. It contains orange extract, which saturates curls with vitamins (B1, B2, E and PP) and microelements (potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium). These nutrients help calm the scalp. They carry out an anti-inflammatory effect, as well as regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands, restoring curls vitality and shine.
- Estel "Curex Classic" - has a mild cleansing effect. It contains provitamin B5 and a keratin complex, which restores hairs with microdamages.
- Ollin - gently cleanses the skin, and also renews the structure of damaged curls. The strands look clean, radiant, healthy looking.
- Bio-shampoo "Elgon" - it contains plant components that allow you to maintain an ideal water balance, nourish and restore hair, giving it softness and shine.
- Constant delight - used for damaged and weakened strands, as it provides them with deep recovery and nutrition.
- Nexxt Daily Care - white clay and bamboo extract are included in the structure of this shampoo. Clay polishes the surface of each hair, making it smooth and shiny, and also regulates the sebaceous glands, allowing the strands to look fresh at the roots for a long time. Bamboo has a tonic and firming effect, adds volume to the area at the roots.
Girls who use professional shampoos for daily use, noted their good effect, allowing you to gently cleanse contaminated hair.
Many recommend using cosmetics from well-known brands, as it helps not only in the daily care of strands, but also has a beneficial effect on curls, restoring their natural shine and radiance. After using such a shampoo, the strands become silky, easy to comb and have a healthy appearance.
If you have to wash your hair very often, use special shampoos for daily use. Thanks to a soft base, they gently cleanse your curls, and also allow them to look well-groomed and luxurious.