Avocado face and hair mask
Avocados have long been known for their miraculous properties. This product is one of the ten most valuable for nutrition and body care. The fact is that the concentration and quantity of various substances contained in it is truly unique. For hair and skin, it has a moisturizing and antioxidant effect.
Due to all the beneficial properties of this fruit, it is widely used in the manufacture of cosmetic products. It is also simple and convenient to use it when preparing caring masks at home.
The content of nutrients in the avocado leaves the other fruits of nature far behind. That is why it can be successfully used in daily care of the epidermis and hairline.
- The rich content of various trace elements makes the "pear alligators" extremely useful in nutrition and personal care. The fruit contains a tremendous amount of minerals that form the basis of life on Earth. Not all vegetables and fruits have even a small fraction of the elements that are so necessary for the functioning of our body.
- Green fruit has a rich content of vitamins. This is almost a vitamin complex, only its absorption is much better than synthetic analogues. Ingredients: Vitamin A, almost all B vitamins, including B9, known as folic acid, E, D, PP and K.
- With its grandiose antioxidant effect, the fetus owes its beauty vitamin E content. It provides powerful protection against harmful environmental factors. Moreover, vitamin C enhances the action and the trace element selenium.
- One of the main products for the restoration of the dermis is retinol. And together with zinc and the aforementioned vitamin E it serves as an excellent counteraction to the appearance of acne.
- The fruit pulp contains squalene, which stimulates the functioning of the human immune system, leveling the effects of aggressive environmental factors. It is a powerful anti-microbial agent that heals small wounds.
- To fully absorb certain vitamins, the body needs fats. Surprisingly, this plant is also saturated with them. In addition, it also contains phytohormones, proteins and omega-9 fatty acids with a moisturizing and nourishing effect.
The effectiveness of cosmetics
The presence of almost all the necessary vitamins makes avocados an indispensable product for human nutrition, as well as for caring for his skin, hair, nails and all parts of the body.
A rich combination of micro and macro elements, fats and antioxidants help better absorption of all nutrients, have a nutritious and protective effect. It perfectly restores and moisturizes the skin and hair, making them healthy, strong and beautiful.
If you use fruit to prepare masks on a regular basis, you can achieve obvious positive results:
- save the epidermis from excessive dryness and peeling, moisturize all layers of the skin and hair;
- thanks to the wound healing effect, get rid of microcracks, wounds and minor burns;
- with skin problems, significantly reduce the inflammatory process;
- with the appearance of rashes and allergic reactions, relieve the severity of their manifestation;
- slow down the wilting process, make small wrinkles less noticeable;
- stimulate blood supply and oxygen production by cells, and with it their renewal;
- to strengthen the production of collagen and elastin proteins;
- protect from the harmful effects of environmental factors, from sunlight, dust, winds and chemicals.
Avocado products for nourishing, moisturizing and softening the dermis have an excellent effect. For dry and damaged epidermis, it will be indispensable, as it will help soothe the integument, heal wounds and relieve inflammation. It will be reasonable to use such funds on the face, neck, décolleté.
In the cold season, as well as in strong winds and the burning sun, cosmetics from this fruit will help protect the integument from harmful effects. In this case, the product is absolutely natural and natural, it is recommended to use it for any type of dermis, for any sensitivity and age.
You can also do nutritious caring procedures for curls. This provides gentle care for the epidermis of the head and hair.
- The rich content of amino acids provides the cells of the dermis with excellent nutrition and hydration;
- a complex of vitamins and minerals gives hair shine and elasticity;
- takes care of dry and damaged hair in stress;
- struggles with manifestations of dandruff, itching and peeling;
- stimulates the growth of new hairs, makes the strands thicker and stronger.
Recommendations and contraindications
Particular attention should be paid to the use of masks with this fruit in the presence of the following problems:
- dryness and dehydration of the skin;
- dermis affected by age-related changes;
- acne or acne;
- sensitivity of the dermis or manifestation of irritation.
The only contraindication to the use of such a natural remedy is an individual intolerance to avocado oil or an allergic reaction to it.
Nutrient formulations obtained from the pit and peel of the fruit are added to many cosmetics. At home, it is most convenient to make a caring product from the pulp of avocado, especially since the content of the necessary substances in it is huge.
For the preparation of homemade cosmetics, it is better to use fresh and ripe fruits. Ripeness guarantees not only the tenderness and oiliness of the pulp, but also the presence of all the necessary nutrients. The pulp must be crushed to a homogeneous consistency with a fork or blender, and then mixed with additional ingredients. Immediately it is worth removing the bone from the middle, because when it comes in contact with oxygen, it will oxidize and release dangerous substances. It is not worth storing such a mixture even in the refrigerator. It is better to prepare the product before application.
Using the mask about two or three times during the week, you can quickly see the effect of it, return the skin and hair a beautiful well-groomed appearance.
When used on facial skin, mashed fruit pulp is mixed with other ingredients and applied to the epidermis. At the same time, the areas around the eyes and mouth are left untouched. It is necessary to hold the mask for about twenty minutes, rinse with enough water at a comfortable temperature. Then you can apply a non-greasy nourishing cream and leave the dermis for a while to rest.
Many nutritional compounds, in addition to avocados, contain honey. If you suffer from an allergic reaction to beekeeping products, simply replace them with cottage cheese in the recipe.
For dry and sensitive skin:
- Mix one part of soft avocado, warm mashed potatoes, 10 ml of olive oil and half a spoon of sour cream. Use the composition as described above.
- About 20 grams of soft avocado must be mixed with the same amount of banana or melon. In the resulting mashed potatoes, add the yolk of one chicken egg and 10 grams of honey. Such a composition must be applied thickly.
- Pre-cook oatmeal in water. Take avocado and oatmeal in a spoon, inject four tablespoons of milk and grind well.
For the fatty type:
- Combine a large spoonful of avocado, one chicken egg protein and a teaspoon of lime or lemon juice. Such a composition will perfectly dry excessively oily epidermis.
- We dilute one portion of the softened avocado with two sour milk. Adding a fermented milk product will allow you to cope with the shine, mat the cover and whiten it a little.
For mixed type:
- Take a tablespoon of softened avocado and ordinary baking flour, an egg and 10 g of honey and mayonnaise, combine into a homogeneous mass. This will help cleanse and moisturize the epidermis.
With age-related changes:
- Prepare mashed half fruit, mix with a teaspoon of olive oil and dry yeast in the same amount. Such a composition should be allowed to stand for about ten minutes. Only then apply to the surface of the skin.
- Rub the avocado and carrots, add the egg, half a glass of sour cream and three tablespoons of honey. The components are well mixed. This tool perfectly restores the skin from the inside and improves its appearance and color.
- A mixture of one avocado, two eggs, three tablespoons of honey, two tablespoons of kefir, two teaspoons of baking soda and a couple of drops of orange oil must first be cooled in a glass dish for a couple of hours in a refrigerator. The composition is able to relieve fatigue of the skin, smooth and give shine.
A refreshing mask for any type the epidermis is prepared very quickly and simply. For this, 20 g of fruit pulp is mixed with five drops of lemon juice and fresh mint leaves. Great product for a fresh and radiant face.
The recipe for a miracle face mask from avocado, in the next video.
Cosmetics prepared with the pulp of an "alligator pear" should be kept on the hairline for at least an hour. The best effect can be achieved by leaving the composition on the head of hair for the night. To completely restore and nourish the curls, it is better to repeat the procedure a couple of times a week. In this case, instead of fresh fruit, you can also use the oil purchased in a pharmacy. But the oil will not have such a high nutrient content due to the processing that it undergoes for safety.
- To moisturize and beautifully shine your hair, use the following ingredients. Mash half the pulp of the ripe avocado fruit, do the same with the banana. Mix the ingredients with 20 ml of olive oil and mayonnaise. The composition must be thoroughly mixed and distributed through the hair. After that, you need to collect the hair in a shower cap or wrap it with cling film and wrap it with a towel. Keep the product for at least half an hour on curls and wash them using your usual products.
- A composition including lemon juice and chicken egg yolk will help stimulate hair growth and strengthen it, as well as get rid of dandruff. The fruit for this recipe needs a very mild, maybe even ripe. All components must be thoroughly whipped and mixed to a single structure. Apply the mask for twenty to thirty minutes, keep the hair warm, then rinse in the usual way. The head of hair will be very grateful for such leaving, will respond with brilliance and softness.
- You can still use the pulp of a ripe and soft avocado without any additions. It must be stretched and applied along the entire length of the hair. This option is left for an hour and, like everyone else, is washed off. This is a simple and effective way to care and strengthen the hairline.
The recipe for making an avocado hair mask is in the video below.
In addition to personally prepared products with this fruit, there is the opportunity to purchase products developed by cosmetic brands.
Masks for the epidermis with the addition of cosmetic clay and oat grains in addition to avocado oil are produced by the American company Freeman. This product is great for oily and mixed types of epidermis, as it regulates the production of sebum, fights inflammation, nourishes and moisturizes.
For hair with avocado, caring masks are produced by companies such as Garnier, the Italian brand Brelil Numero and the Russian Organic Shop. These tools do an excellent job with thin, damaged and too dry hairs.
Many women who use the miraculous fruit note its effectiveness and excellent action.. It helps fight dry skin thanks to its nourishing and moisturizing properties. The content of a huge amount of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants helps fight signs of aging, activates the renewal of dermal cells, accelerates hair growth, gives them a natural glow, well-groomed and healthy appearance.
Also, thanks to a squale, which has a wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect, a mask with the pulp of the fetus helps to cope with the appearance of acne and reduce the severity of acne. Even women who have been struggling with skin dermatitis for many years have noted a positive effect from such procedures.
Homemade masks with avocados have an excellent effect, but with a lack of time, you can also use ready-made cosmetic products.